My Summer Reading List: (aka, books I think are essential reading for any business person)
Non-Fiction Summer Reading List:
- Getting Things Done by David Allen
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg (I’m halfway through this and I’ve already quit biting my nails
- The $100 Startup by Chris-Guillebeau
- The Dip by Seth Godin (only because sugarrae suggested it!)
- Pretty Much Everything on this list: 8 Books Every Work from Home Mom Should Read
(p.s. since I’m in Colorado, none of these are affiliate links. If I was allowed, I’d be trying to make money off of you just by suggesting books.)
My fiction reading list includes pretty much everything I can get my hands on. I’m a voracious reader, my husband and I have a large budget for my kindle books every month. I’m always open to hearing about other great books, but if it’s on any best seller list, I’ve probably already read it. Let me clear, I did NOT like 50 shades of Grey. Not because I was offended, but because the writing was so horrendously awful that I couldn’t make it past the sample portion of the kindle version. I would love to hear from you if you think of a book that you absolutely loved!
Please comment below or tweet me book ideas. I love to read book that inspire me to grow in my business, and I think of fiction books the same way I think of ice cream. I want to devour them both. Are there any that I should not miss if I’m starting out in the world of affiliate marketing, or just in starting a business in general? Can’t wait to hear from you!